Auto-K Neon spray paint is a fluorescent and fast drying paint. It can paint sheet metal, metal and plastic objects in a flashy way. The Auto-K Neon spray paint has a warning and signal effect due to its fluorescent pigments. The prerequisite for a good illuminating power is a surface uniformly primed with white matt. Re-coating with clearcoat achieves weather resistance and gloss.
In accordance with StVZO it is not permissible at visible outside vehicle parts.
- Warning and signal effects
- Safety markings
- Enormous illumination even in the slightest of UV light that is contained in daylight (the pre-requisite for this is a white base)
- Easy to process, easy running
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Nitro combination resin
- For 2 cross-coats: approx. 20-25 μm
- Dust dry: after 10-15 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30-45 min.
Can be painted over:
- With itself and with clear lacquer: after 30-45 min.
- 1. Primer white matt (to achieve the special light effects)
- 2. Auto-K Neon spray paint
- 3. Auto-K clear lacquer
- In Germany, civil vehicles may only be painted on the inside edges of the door and as warning markings on the insides of the engine bonnet and car boot (acc. to road traffic regulations (StVZO))
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift
- To achieve a weather resistant, light resistant and high-gloss surface, a coat of Auto-K neon clear lacquer also needs to be applied.