- Removal and covering of perforation corrosion, cracks, holes or cavities in car bodies, caravans, boats and tanks or similar objects.
- First remove all rust, old paint and grease from the repair area using Auto-K abrasive paper P60 (rough).
- Then sand and spray on Auto-K anti-corrosion primer.
- Mix throughly the required quantity of Auto-K polyester-repair resin with approx. 2% hardener.
- Smooth out the cut-to-size glass-fibre matting on a firm board (e.g. Resopal or glass) and apply a thick layer of the hardener that has been mixed with the repair resin using a putty knife.
- Also coat the repair spot with the mixed repair resin.
- Place the glass-fibre web onto the spot of damage and carefully press down with the putty knife.
- Very easy to shape and soft
- Adaptation to existing forms
Package / packaging unit:
- In a plastic bag 255mm length x 150mm width
- PU: 6 units per box
- 20-30 minutes
- The glass-fibre matting should be cut to size ao that the edges overlap the repair all round by at least 2 cm
- After the drying time, smooth out any uneven areas on the outside of the sheet metal with Auto-K polyester filler