Auto-K Chrome-Effect is a fast drying acrylic paint, which is characterised by a very good coating capability, high light and temperature resistance as well as highest yield. It gives any smooth surface a metallic, silver chrome type look. The Chrome-Effect is weather resistant with limits, however, not abrasion-proof.
Do not coat with clear lacquer!
- Objects made of sheet metal, metal and plastic (after Auto-K plastic bonding agent has been used)
- For upgrading and refurbishing individual parts of the car
- Very light-fast and temperature resistant
- Very economic
- Easy running
- Good covering properties
- Metallic shine with high reflective properties
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium
- Not wear resistant
- Cap does not correspond to the content
Binding agent base:
- Acrylic resin
- For 1 cross-coat: approx. 15-20 μm
- Dust dry: after 20 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30-40 min.
- Dry hard: after approx. 12 hours
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- With all Auto-K lacquers: at any time
Paint structure plastic:
- 1. Auto-K Plastic-bonding agent
- 2. Auto-K Chrome effect
Paint structure sheet metal:
- Do not overspray a chrome effect with clear lacquer otherwise the special chrome effect will be lost.