- Solvent-free, styrene-free and odour-reduced
- For repairing, adhesion, coating and as a compound mass
- Excellent adhesion and long-term epoxy-based protection
- Universal on almost all surfaces
- Mix the hardener (components above) thoroughly into 50 % of the epoxy compound until a homogenous compound is created (example: 80g epoxy + 50% of this = 40g hardener = total 120g).
745 035 (500 g) yellowish
- Fibre-reinforced 2K epoxy resin filler for repairing, adhesion, coating on vehicles, boats, concrete floors, gutters, pipes etc. Also ideal as a compound mass for hollow spaces and the creation of waterproof coats and GFK moulded parts. Processing time 30 min. at 20°C. After 16 hours, the 2K epoxy resin can be treated. Completely dry after approx. 7 days. Do not return the 2K epoxy resin to the can.
- Excellent adhesion on almost all surfaces/objects
- Very good sanding capacity (after 16 hours)
- Universal on steel, iron, aluminium, wood, natural stone, concrete, ceramic etc.
- Solvent-free, almost odour-free
- very water resistant, therefore waterproof coats possible
- Hardens without cracks and shrinkage
- Can be painted over with all conventional 1K topcoat systems
Packages / packaging unit:
- PU 500g: 4 units per box
Binding agent base
- Specific polyester resin
- Completely dry: after approx. 7 days
- Can be painted over: after 16 hours
- approx. 30 min at 20°C
- Do not return the mixed epoxy filler to the can/respective packaging
- Sanding capacity: after approx. 16 hours at 20°C
- Please clean any used tools (spatula blade, mixing cup, etc.) immediately after use (e.g. with acetone/cellulose thinner)