The heat resistant special coating is qualified for parts that are especially challenged by temperature. Applicable in the engine area, the exhaust system, at two wheelers, grills, stove pipes and everywhere where temperatures of up to 650°C are experienced. The paint only hardens by slowly heating above 250°C.
- Car parts subject to high temperature loads and in the household (e.g. exhaust pipe, garden grill, boilers, breeze ovens)
- Highly heat-resistant up to 650°C
- Permanently weather resistant
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Silicone resins
- For 1 cross-coat: approx. 7 μm
- Dust dry: after 30 minutes
- Paint only hardens at temperatures above +250°C. Heat up slowly.
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- No pre-treatment with primers and no follow-up treatment with other top coats or clear lacquers necessary
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift