Rust converter and epoxy primer in one. For cars, hobby, trade and industrial applications. Simply spray the transparent active substance directly onto the rust. Remove loose rust first. The rust is turned into a black-grey protective coat that can be covered with a 1K topcoat when dry. Effective rust repairs for all metal plates, ferrous metals and steel. Available as 400 ml spray paint and 250 ml liquid.
- For effective rust conversion and simultaneous priming of metal surfaces such as steel, steel plate, ferrous metals etc. Simply spray on the Auto-K rust converter (Art.No. 233063). Apply the liquid emulsion (Art.No. 745041) with a bruch or roller. The rust turns into a black-grey layer and rust is repaired. The area can be painted over with 1K topcoats (colour shade) once dry.
- Rust converter and primer
- Highly effective
- Effective rust repairs
- Simple and easy to use
- Ideal for vehicles, DIY enthusiasts, trade and industrial applications
- Can be painted over with 1K topcoats (colour shade)
Binding agent base:
- Special resins
- 233 063: 3 - 4 thin coats: approx. 10 -12 μm Spray distance: 10 - 20 cm
- 745 041: Apply the emulsion and/or the transparent active ingredient with a brush or roller.
- Completely dry: after approx. 12 - 24 hours
- Can be painted over after 24 hours
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- With 1K topcoats (colour shade): After 24 hours drying time.
- 1. Auto-K basic Rust converter spray or Rust converter liquid
- 2. 1K topcoat (colour shade). We recommend Auto-K Spray paint
- 3. Auto-K protection clear laquer (optional)
- Before starting work, clean the surface or object that is to be painted and remove all grease. Remove loose rust! Do not spray onto synthetic resin coated surfaces because the paint may lift.