Plastics adhesion primer
- Primer for plastic parts, such as wing mirrors, bumpers, spoilers etc.
- The plastics adhesion primer allows conventional plastic parts (PP, EPDM, ABS, PC, PPO, PA, PVC, PUR, PBT(B) and UP-GF) to be painted and it results in an excellent adhesion for the subsequent application of paint.
- Improves the adhesion of the subsequent lacquer on spoilers, plastic wing mirrors and on plastic bumpers
- Ensures ideal adhesion
- Fast drying
- Slightly silvery pigmentation shows where primer was applied
- Very economic
- Easy to process, easy running
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Special polymers
- Apply 1 thin cross-coat: 3-5 μm
- Dust dry: after 15 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30 - 40 min.
Can be painted over:
- With itself: after 15 minutes
- With all Auto-K lacquers: after 15 minutes
- 1. Remove all grease and dust from the plastic surface using washing-up detergent
- 2. If necessary, sand down using a 600-grain wet abrasive paper
- 3. Apply one cross-coat of plastic bonding agent
- 4. Paint over the primed surface using Auto-K plastic paint spray.
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift