Heat resistant paint 650°C
Racing heat resistant paint 650°C is ideally suited for household and car parts subject to high temperature loads, such as e.g. exhaust pipes, garden grills, boilers, breeze ovens. The product is highly heat-resistant up to 650°C, weather resistant and durable.
The colours used appear differently on each screen and, for technical reasons, are not binding as far as the colour tone is concerned.
- 400 ml
- 288 030
- 400 ml
- 288 041
- Car parts subject to high temperature loads and in the household (e.g. exhaust pipe - garden grill, boilers, breeze ovens)
- Highly heat-resistant up to 650°C
- Weather resistant
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Silicone resins
- For 1 cross-coat: approx. 7 μm
- Dust dry: after 30 minutes
- Paint only hardens at temperatures of 250°C and upwards
- Heat up slowly
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- No pre-treatment with primers and no follow-up treatment with other top coats or clear lacquers necessary.