The Auto-K Zinc-alu-spray is especially suited as a corrosion protection for parts subjected to water and weather, for the repair work of damaged zinc surfaces and for the coating of internal metal sheet edges during spot welding. The product can be used for heating systems, pipelines, steel structures, radiators, hand rails, crash barriers, etc.
- 400 ml
- 233 057
- Corrosion protection for constructions exposed to water and weathering
- For correcting damaged zinc surfaces
- For coating the inside edges of sheet metal during spot welding
- Can be used for heating systems, pipes, steel structures, radiators, railings, crash barriers etc.
- Fast drying, very economic
- Good chemical resistance
Binding agent base:
- Acrylic resins
- For 2 cross-coats: 30-40 μm
- Dust dry: after 5-10 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30-40 min.
- Dry hard after 24 hours
Can be painted over:
- With itself: after approx. 10 min.
- With all Auto-K lacquers: to be tested first to see whether or not the zinc-alu-coat can be painted over with the required top coat.
- No pre-treatment with primers and no follow-up treatment with other top coats or clear lacquers necessary
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift