Polyester repair set (styrene reduced)
- Consisting of polyester repair resin, incl. hardener, glass fibre mat and plastics cover to mix resin and hardener.
- Universally applicable
745 460 (250 g)
745 461 (500 g)
745 462 (1000 g)
- Covering of perforation corrosion, cracks or holes in car bodies, caravans, boats and devices in the home and garden
- First remove all rust, old paint and grease from the repair area using Auto-K abrasive paper P60 (rough).
- Then sand and spray on Auto-K anti-corrosion primer.
- Mix throughly the required quantity of Auto-K polyester-repair resin with approx. 2% hardener.
- Smooth out the cut-to-size glass-fibre matting on a firm board (e.g. Resopal or glass) and apply a thick layer of the hardener that has been mixed with the repair resin using a putty knife.
- Also coat the repair spot with the repair resin mix.
- Place the glass-fibre matting onto the spot of damage and carefully press down with the putty knife.
- Storage: Resin and hardener 1 year at 20°C in closed original container
- Contains everything required to perform a cost-effective and professional solution for perforation corrosion, cracks and holes
- Can also be used in the model-making and mould-making fields
Packages / packaging unit:
- hardener, 0.12m² alternatively 0,24m² glass-fibre matting
- plastic lid for mixing polyester repair resin with hardener
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
- PU 500g: 4 units per box
- PU 1000g: 2 units per box
- Processing time: 6-8 minutes at 20°C
- Further processing time: 20-30 minutes
- The glass-fibre matting should be cut to size ao that the edges overlap the repair all round by at least 2cm
- After the drying time, correct any uneven areas on the outside of the metal sheet using Auto-K polyester filler
- Immediately clean the used auxiliary tools (eg. spatulas/ mixing cups, etc) after finishing the process with acetone or thinner for nitro-cellulose