Polyester repair resin (styrene reduced)
- For the processing of glass fibre materials
- For small and large damages
- Can be used for cars, caravans, boats, surfboards, gutters or pipes
745 450 (250 g)
745 452 (1000 g)
- Removal of corrosion, cracks or holes in car bodies, caravans, boats, surfboards, gutters, pipes etc.
- Only process with glass-fibre material (matting, web or fleece).
- Mix the resin within its working life with 2 % hardener.
- Attach the glass-fibre material that is saturated with resin to the repair spot.
- Several layers can be laminated on top of each other.
- Filling agents can be applied over the material and after the surface has been sanded, it can be painted over.
- Can be adapted to existing forms
- Application-friendly solution
- Fast hardening
- Resistant to water and solvents
- Resistant to petroleum
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
- PU 1000g: 2 units per box
- 20-30 minutes (20°C)
- Work life approx. 5-10 min (20°C)
- All dirt needs to be removed with a universal nitro thinning agent before it gets hard
- Do not pour the mixed material back into the can
- Use gloves
- Close the can with the lid and the tube with the plastic cap until air-tight
- Can be stored at 20°C for at least 1 year
- Observe information on the product