Glass fibre fleece
- Ideal for the coating of the outside of the metal sheet when repairing perforation corrosions, cracks, holes and cavities
745 318 (0,5 m²)
- Coating of perforation corrosion, cracks, holes or cavities in car bodies, caravans, boats and tanks or similar objects.
- First remove all rust, old paint and grease from the repair area using Auto-K abrasive paper P60 (rough).
- Then sand and spray on Auto-K anti-corrosion primer.
- Mix throughly the required quantity of Auto-K polyester-repair resin with approx. 2% hardener.
- Smooth out the cut-to-size glass-fibre matting on a firm board (e.g. Resopal or glass) and apply a thick layer of the hardener that has been mixed with the repair resin using a putty knife.
- Also coat the repair spot with the mixed repair resin.
- Place the glass-fibre web onto the spot of damage and carefully press down with the putty knife.
- Produces an easy to process smooth surface
Package / packaging unit:
- In a plastic bag 255mm length x 150mm width
- PU: 30 units per box
- 20-30 minutes
- The glass-fibre fleece should be cut to size so that it ends on the edges of the spot of damage
- After the drying time, smooth out any uneven areas on the outside of the sheet metal with Auto-K polyester filler