Plastic filler (styrene reduced)
- Styrene-reduced 2K polyester resin-based plastic filler
- For smoothing and filling recesses and scratches on plastic parts and GFK.
- Universal for most plastics (check compatibility), and also for wood, iron, steel, aluminium etc.
745 470 (250 g) dark grey
- For smoothing and filling recesses and scratches on plastic parts and wood, iron, steel, aluminium. The surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. Sand if necessary. Mix filler with 2% hardener in the plastic lid.
- Very good adhesion to plastics, e.g. GFK, PU, ABS, PVC, PC, PA etc.
- Very good sanding properties (after 30 min.)
- Universal use on steel, iron, aluminium, wood, concrete, ceramics etc.
- Can be applied easily without any pores hardens without any cracks or shrinkage
- Can be painted over with all conventional 1K top coat systems
Packages / packaging unit:
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
Binding agent base
- Specific polyester resin
- Completely dry: after approx. 20-30 hours
- Can be painted over: after 30 minutes
- Approx. 4-5 min at 20°C
- Do not return mixed filler to the can
- Can be sanded: after approx. 20-30 minutes at 20°C
- Storage: Filler and hardener 1 year at 20°C in the closed original packaging
- Please clean any used tools (spatula blade, mixing cup, etc.) immediately after use (e.g. with acetone/cellulose thinner)