Fine putty (styrene reduced)
- For smooth surfaces without pores made from plastics, metal or ceramics
- Adheres well on roughened, dry surfaces
- Can also be used as a filler over glass fibre putty
745 440 (250 g)
745 441 (500 g)
745 442 (1000 g)
- For creating smooth and pore-free surfaces on parts made of plastic, metal and ceramics.
- Mix the filler with 2% hardener in the plastic lid until a homogenous mass is created.
- Processing time approx. 5 min.
- Good adhesion
- Easy to process, easy running
- Sanding and hardening without tearing or shrinking
- Tins with 250g, 500g and 1000g content
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
- PU 500g: 4 units per box
- PU 1000g: 2 units per box
- Approx. 5 minutes
- Do not place mixed filler back into the can
- Please clean any tools (spatulas, mixing beakers) immediately after use (e.g. with acetone, cellulose thinner)