Elastic fill putty (styrene reduced)
- Metal and plastic parts subject to heavy vibration, such as car wings or doors.
- Also suitable for repairs to dry stone and concrete and on objects made of plastic and ceramics.
- Mix the filler with 2% hardener in the plastic lid until a homogenous mass is created.
- Extremely elastic and tough
- Good adhesion to parts subject to heavy vibration
Packages / packaging unit:
- Tins with 250g, 500g and 1000g content
- PU 250g: 6 units per box
- PU 500g: 4 units per box
- PU 1000g: 2 units per box
- Approx. 5 minutes
- Do not place mixed filler back into the can
- Please clean any tools (spatulas, mixing beakers) immediately after use (e.g. with acetone, cellulose thinner)