Car spray paint close to the original colour
MULTONA is an approximation colour system for easy, fast and cost effective paint repairs. An aproximation colour is not an original colour but it is equivalent to a certain car factory colour within narrowly defined tolerances. The MULTONA colour system includes a finely tuned, logically designed colour spectrum
MULTONA offers a wide colour spectrum with current colour trends of the car industry.
- Painting car parts in the most common car paint colours
- Objects made of sheet metal, metal and plastic (after Auto-K plastic-bonding agent has been used)
- Wide colour spectrum with current colour trends in the car industry
- Ideal for truck and commercial vehicles as well as construction and agricultural machines
- Available in a variety of RAL colours and special Kwasny colours
- Ideal from small to medium paint repairs
- Also suitable for the creative and decoration area
- Easy to process, easy running
- Good adhesion, very economic
- Low drip
- Universally applicable
Binding agent base:
- Nitro combination resin
- For 2 cross-coats: 50-60 μm
- Dust dry: after approx. 15 min.
- Fast to handling: after approx. 60 min.
- Dry hard: after approx. 12 hours
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- With clear lacquer at any time (Multona clearcoat)
- 1. Auto-K special primer (optional)
- 2. MULTONA car paint (colour shade)
- 3. MULTONA 2 coat clear lacquer (optional)
- All Multona paint sprays are 1-coat paints, which means that an overcoat with clear lacquer is not required. However, we recommend the use of Multona 2-coat clear lacquer (Art.No. 600 999) to improve the gloss and weather resistance.
- Do not spray onto synthetic resin coated surfaces because the paint may lift.